XF 1.3 RSS Feeds To Facebook - issue with all XForo versions - i think.

raybees

When xenforo stores an attachment it puts an index number after the file extension of any image. When streaming back to facebook using any service (ie rssgraffiti), images will not show in feeds because of this. Does anyone have a solution or know a work around? Am I Missing Something? Any assistance or pointers in order to overcome this issues would be greatly appreciated.

When xenforo stores an attachment it puts an index number after the file extension of any image. When streaming back to facebook using any service (ie rssgraffiti), images will not show in feeds because of this. Does anyone have a solution or know a work around? Am I Missing Something? Any assistance or pointers in order to overcome this issues would be greatly appreciated.
You can try my [bd] Attachment Store add-on, images will have image extensions and Facebook picks them up correctly. It's a paid solution though.

Try @xfrocks addon BD Social share.
Attached images works on facebook using that addon.
Thank you for the mention but the [bd] Social Share add-on does its job a bit differently than @raybees would need here IMHO :D

Reactions: DRE
Top Bottom