1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RSS Feed

Discussion in 'Resource Manager Suggestions' started by Bram, Mar 29, 2013.

1. Bram

Bram Well-Known Member

Is it possible to have a RSS feed for the RM just like we have on forums and subforums. Especially for those like us that use a sidebar widget it would be neat to display all the recent additions to the RM.

1im, Puntocom, owls8521 and 3 others like this.
  2. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

The lack of an RSS feed is why I didn't buy it because bobster will be including an RSS feed for Showcase later.
  3. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

So in the year it was in operation here you never thought to suggest it?
    Jeremy likes this.
  4. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

No I was too busy begging bobster to add it into showcase cause I didn't think this was coming out until winter 2013. Ya'll surprised me.
  5. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

I didn't have money during the sale, that's why I really didn't buy it. :ROFLMAO:
    FredC likes this.
  6. Allan

Allan Well-Known Member

+1, RSS feed for RM would be appreciated !
    Bram likes this.
  7. owls8521

owls8521 Active Member

I always thought this was a good idea, but I think it makes even more sense now that the Media Gallery has a global RSS feed and a feed for each category.
  8. flitigalisa

flitigalisa Active Member

I'm really surprised there doesn't seem to be a RSS-feed in the RM and think/thought that would be part of the core.
    Bram likes this.
  9. ru55ian

ru55ian Member

Any News on the RSS feed for RM?
  10. 1im

1im Member

+1 as well. RM is missing some key features that are easy to add.
  11. Gene Steinberg

Gene Steinberg Well-Known Member

I use Resource Manager to host premium content for upgraded members. But the lack of an RSS feed is critical to attracting and keeping subscribers. We need something that would contain information on all resources for those behind the paywall, and I presume that requires entering a username and password.

I've tried a couple of the RSS add-ons for Resource Manager and nothing seems to work.

Any ideas? Please!