RSS Feed

The lack of an RSS feed is why I didn't buy it because bobster will be including an RSS feed for Showcase later.

No I was too busy begging bobster to add it into showcase cause I didn't think this was coming out until winter 2013. Ya'll surprised me.

I always thought this was a good idea, but I think it makes even more sense now that the Media Gallery has a global RSS feed and a feed for each category.

I use Resource Manager to host premium content for upgraded members. But the lack of an RSS feed is critical to attracting and keeping subscribers. We need something that would contain information on all resources for those behind the paywall, and I presume that requires entering a username and password.

I've tried a couple of the RSS add-ons for Resource Manager and nothing seems to work.

Any ideas? Please!

Bumping this tread and adding the suggestion to include the updates with new version number and the update message
I would be really useful to have an RSS feed for Resource manager updates.
XF could encourage it locally too, get an RSS feed of updates to RM Manager items.

I would be really useful to have an RSS feed for Resource manager updates.
XF could encourage it locally too, get an RSS feed of updates to RM Manager items.
We use this now:

Top Bottom