RSS feed importer manager

RSS feed importer manager [Paid] 1.2

No permission to buy ($35.00)

AndyB

AndyB submitted a new resource:

RSS feed importer manager - Allows limiting RSS feed content to specified number of characters.

Premium upgrade:

This XF2 add-on along with the entire collection can be purchased for $35.00 USD. Your Premium upgrade will allow you to download as many XF2 add-ons as you like for one year. Please see the entire collection located in the Resources area at this URL:

https://www.xf2addons.com/

Description:

Allows limiting RSS feed content to specified number of characters.

(Example of Options page)

View attachment 262885

Questions and...

Read more about this resource...

Any chance you can update this to put a limit on how many posts are imported?

I ran the import and like 50 posts from the same source appeared, so it's naturally way too much.

Would be awesome if we could set the source to import only X amount of posts each run. This way users could import multiple sources and it would be mixed in together, rather than 10 posts from here, 10 posts from there, etc...

Thx
Untitledffff.webp

Any chance you can update this to put a limit on how many posts are imported?

I ran the import and like 50 posts from the same source appeared, so it's naturally way too much.

Would be awesome if we could set the source to import only X amount of posts each run. This way users could import multiple sources and it would be mixed in together, rather than 10 posts from here, 10 posts from there, etc...

Thx
View attachment 275930

Hey @Andy - any chance we can get the ability to limit the amount of posts imported on each run? This way I don't have 50 posts from source A, making it hard for source B or C to get seen.

This way, if I have 10 sources I'm importing previews from, they all get a little bit of action instead of one post having 50 threads in a row.

Thanks.

Top Bottom