RSS Feed Data Filter?

I was wondering if someone could help me with my RSS feeder. I am new to Xenforo and I'm still getting used to it... Anyways, I set up my 1st RSS feeder a few hours ago and it was fantastic. When I came back a few mins later old rss posts were poping up that were not useful anymore...

So my question is, is there a way to implement a date range when using the RSS feeder feature, eg the last 5 days?

Thanks for reading :3

No there is not. A good way to manage these is to have them placed in the moderation queue before being posted. That way you can control which ones make it through.

No there is not. A good way to manage these is to have them placed in the moderation queue before being posted. That way you can control which ones make it through.
Yea that's what I thought... however I'd wish to not control it directly. Nonetheless, if this is the only way then yea no problem. Thanks for the response, still open to ideas though :p

Once the feeder posts all of the items in the feed it will only post new items from that point onward. And you can delete the old items you don't want. It won't post them again.

Once the feeder posts all of the items in the feed it will only post new items from that point onward. And you can delete the old items you don't want. It won't post them again.
Ah ty, wasn't sure if it would keep posting stuff i deleted once it queued everything. I will have initially moderated until everything is processed. Thanks again.

Top Bottom