Royal

Royal 2.2.15

No permission to download

DohTheme

DohTheme submitted a new resource:

Royal - A freebie from DohTheme

There are always new freebies ready for you to enjoy from DohTheme and again we are publishing our first free xenForo 2.0 theme.We have included about 50% of our framework which we're using in paid themes so you will get a great style options.
I have nothing to say but leave you the demo link but before I go, I would love to hear your feedback. Hit reply and let me know.

...​

Read more about this resource...

Thank you so much for the beautiful theme

Last edited by a moderator:
I think flickering is rather a browser issue. Anyway, saldy I had to uninstall this beautiful theme after the recent upgrade. The message container is now occupying half of the page.

I am using 2.0.4 and the menu is still flickering. After I scroll down slowly and then stop scrolling, it does this: https://gyazo.com/8bce1d39fcda12cd29f644b4d443ba4e
Is this problem happens in our demo also ??
I think flickering is rather a browser issue. Anyway, saldy I had to uninstall this beautiful theme after the recent upgrade. The message container is now occupying half of the page.
Can you explain me more the problem of message container
I am using Google Chrome...Though it won't happen any problems
So in what browser this problem happens ??

Is this problem happens in our demo also ??

Can you explain me more the problem of message container

So in what browser this problem happens ??

Style is really nice but there are all those problems mentioned above.

Lets start with the obvious one - message container is like 1/3 of the page width only:

bug1.webp

Tested with Chrome and Edge.

Second bug mentioned here the flickering of whole navbar is appearing in any Chrome based browser, works fine in Edge thou. That animated gif above shows it nicely. And yes it does appear on your demo as well, so it's for sure a style problem or style + browser combination problem.

Reactions: KSA
The theme is really beautiful but when you scroll a small amount down the headers starts flickering, however if you scroll down to the bottom it doesn't

The theme is really beautiful but when you scroll a small amount down the headers starts flickering, however if you scroll down to the bottom it doesn't
I tried many times to solve flickering issue but don’t reach an absolute solution so for now you can disable sticky navigation option untill I release a new update fixing this bug

Top Bottom