XF 2.1 Route filter for "page"?

sbj

https://xenforo.com/community/forums/xenforo-questions-and-support.25/page-5

How can I change the page part in the url by route filters?

Having a non-english board and want to change that. Would I maybe need a htaccess redirect?

Also would it impact SEO?

Solution
Don't know if you found a solution after so long, but I just wanted to share that a finally solved it after a long time struggling.

I got it almost by mistake, thanks to this reply from @Chris D, which is even older than this thread (2014).

Actually I only have one forum with multiple pages, which contains a lot of threads as my community is still under construction, so there's no one posting/replying within threads at the moment. But I assume the same way will work for thread's pages, just by modifying the code accordingly.

I've found that the systems accept {name} and {id} tags, so for this forum section I've set my filters like this:

1610218332459.webp

So for thread pages I assume it will be...
Don't know if you found a solution after so long, but I just wanted to share that a finally solved it after a long time struggling.

I got it almost by mistake, thanks to this reply from @Chris D, which is even older than this thread (2014).

Actually I only have one forum with multiple pages, which contains a lot of threads as my community is still under construction, so there's no one posting/replying within threads at the moment. But I assume the same way will work for thread's pages, just by modifying the code accordingly.

I've found that the systems accept {name} and {id} tags, so for this forum section I've set my filters like this:

1610218332459.webp

So for thread pages I assume it will be threads/{name}.{id}/page-{id} and then your custom replacement.

Hope this will help someone that would have our same needs in the future, avoiding struggling around like I did for a very long time.

Cheers! 👋 :)

Solution
@El Porcharo

Getting an answer after so long feels really nice. Thank you for sharing your solution. I hadn't found a solution yet.
Your solution works for forum pages, but the solution for threads doesn't work unfortunately.

Maybe @Brogan can help in this case?

Top Bottom