1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.3 Rounded Corners

Discussion in 'Styling and Customization Questions' started by TheSalt, Apr 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheSalt

TheSalt Active Member

Hello All

I purchased my first template last night and now I have new questions. I posted a question at the template producers forum and on the discussion thread for the the add-on in question. After all that the idea that adding rounded corners came to mind and I was wondering is anyone knows how? I'm guessing it would be a CSS thing maybe? Does anyone know what and where to add it. The problem is specifically the edges on the 'xenportal slider' node. I narrowed the color that controls the underlying color that is sticking out to <Style Properties <Color Palette <"@contentBackground". I'm guessing it would be much easier to add rounded corners to all the nodes rather than just the 'xenportal slider' node. Below is a photo of the problem and a link to the forum. Thank you all for your help.

2. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Please don't cross-post.

Questions related to third party styles and add-ons must be posted in the respective add-on thread.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.