I am looking at quite an extensive addon for my site for roleplays. I have seen various mods (mainly by @Waindigo) that do certain things which I believe will make my request possible.
I will say now that this request is quite extensive, and as such I am willing to discuss reasonable pricing.
So firstly, here is an example of a standard role play on my site:
A member creates a roleplay. A roleplay will normally have the following elements:
- GM – Games Master (can be singular or multiple) – controls the roleplay and for intents and purposes moderates it.
- Players – Members who sign up to the roleplay, normally by submitting character bios.
- Character bios – Is bio with required fields dictated by the GM, filled out the player, approved by the GM. Any updates normally require GM approval as well.
- OOC Thread – Out of Character thread – normally this is a special thread for players to discuss the roleplay whilst not being in character
- Game Thread / Chapters – Specific threads where players post as their character. Depending on the size of the roleplay there may be many or just one.
- Supporting Threads – Depending on the type size of the roleplay, there may be additional threads for extra information etc.
- Addon active in specified node(s)
- User creates roleplay through a custom roleplay CP, specifying required variables like bio fields etc.
- Each roleplay is created in its own node, with all relevant threads etc being kept in that one area.
- Designed GM's have certain mod permissions in that specific roleplay area.
- Thread / Posting options can be specified per RP by GM. For example the option to put the players character name in place of their username when posting in game threads, or to make all posting anonymous etc
- Ability to apply hidden statuses to bios at start of game, only visible to GM and receiving player.