RM MG Categories Layout - ThemesCorp.com [Paid] [Deleted]

Allan

Allan submitted a new resource:

RM MG Categories Layout - ThemesCorp.com - Enhanced categories list layout for Resource Manager and Media Gallery

Enhanced categories list layout for Resource Manager and Media Gallery

Features:
  • RM/MG - Show comments count
  • MG - Show an albums category
  • MG - Show categories list on albums index
  • MG - Hide category list sidebar block
  • MG - Hide albums sidebar block on gallery index
  • RM - Hide category list sidebar block

Read more about this resource...

Hi @Allan

I just install it today.
What do you mean by (latest resource)? Is it the latest updated resource or the latest submitted resource?
It is showing random results, some categories I have >1000 files and it is showing (No resource) in last resource column.

I mean this:
upload_2015-9-14_21-49-12.webp

@Allan
I am looking for this layout, something like the forum categories layout
But to make this layout more useful I suggest to add this feature:
https://xenforo.com/community/threads/show-resources-without-child-categories.104138/#post-977553

Is it possible to add this feature?

We do not intend to modify what is shown, we just provide a way to display the categories in a different way.
What you request is custom development.

Hi @Allan

I just install it today.
What do you mean by (latest resource)? Is it the latest updated resource or the latest submitted resource?
It is showing random results, some categories I have >1000 files and it is showing (No resource) in last resource column.

I mean this:
View attachment 116927

It's the latest updated resource. Odd you don't get any information displayed.
Anyhow on your screenshot it's normal you don't have any resource in that category.

It's the latest updated resource. Odd you don't get any information displayed.
Anyhow on your screenshot it's normal you don't have any resource in that category.

That was your screenshot. I just copy it to explain what I mean by (latest resource).
Here is my screenshot

upload_2015-9-16_9-30-27.webp

The first category contain 920 files and it is showing No resource.
BTW, we are choosing to sort the files as per "submitting date". How can I show (latest resource) as per "submitting date" not "last update"?

Is that category a parent category without any resource ?

Not possible ATM, would need a modification of the code.

That might the reason (this is a bug), I'll look into this next week as I won't be available from now until sunday evening.

Clément

Hi,

Allan and I split, add-on will be available soon back on a new website with explanation for previous customers.

Clément

Top Bottom