******* - RM Download Tracker [Paid] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brivium

******* submitted a new resource:

******* - RM Download Tracker - This addon allows to see detailed information about who has downloaded resources.

INFORMATION:
This addon allows to see detailed information about who has downloaded resources.

FEATURES:
- Ability to displays list of users who has downloaded resources / resource versions with information about the last downloaded time.
- Permission to allow users can view resource download tracker.
- Ability to view the downloaders in the past.

INSTALLATION:
Please follow the installation instructions as noted in README.txt

Read more about this resource...

Hi,whats wrong with youre side ? No login over facbook possible and Passwort reset not work?
I have buy any addons and wanna buy a new addon .
Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /lost-password/9538/confirm on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

It takes into account the old downloads? (before installing this addon)
Yes, It has ability to view the downloaders in the past (before installing this addon).

Hi,whats wrong with youre side ? No login over facbook possible and Passwort reset not work?
I have buy any addons and wanna buy a new addon .
Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /lost-password/9538/confirm on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Thanks for your report. Please try login again.

Regards,

******* updated ******* - RM Download Tracker with a new update entry:

18/09/2014: Version 1.0.1

- Minor bug fixes.
- Update addon's library to fit with new privacy policies at http://*******.com/privacy-policy/

Read the rest of this update entry...

I have this installed on my site. Works great for admin to view when looking at resources that others have created. When I look at a page where I (the admin) has created a resource, then the Download Tracker tab doesnt show. Is this by design or a problem?

When I look at a page where I (the admin) has created a resource, then the Download Tracker tab doesnt show. Is this by design or a problem?
I have the same issue, and since on my site the only person with permission to create resources is the admin, this is a bit of a problem...

In fact, since the resource creator is the one most likely to be interested in download details, I cannot imagine why that would be by design.

So I assume that this is a bug.

Suggestion:
- Add tracker in Member card
- Add tracker in profil page

Screenshot_4.webp

Screenshot_8.webp

Last edited:
Hello,

thanks for that nice add-on.

My Suggestion:
An overview page with a list with the last downloads and downloaders will be nice. :)

Best regards

******* updated ******* - RM Download Tracker with a new update entry:

20/01/2014: Version 1.1.0

- Added tracker in Member card.
- Added tracker in Profile page.
- Added resource statistic on admin page.
- Minor bug fixes.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom