Rival [Deleted]

DEZero

DEZero submitted a new resource:

Rival Style - Dark Style for any forum.

View attachment 82009

Rival is the first official Style of Evoke Pixel, the design is aimed at all forum owners, but we did add a few elements reminiscent of older art communities.

All colors can be changed via the color palette.

We have also included a few style property options for this style:

View attachment 82010

Branding:

The cost of branding removal is $15 USD. This will only apply to one installation, you may contact us via pm for further information....

Read more about this resource...

I purchased this stye but haven't received anything in terms of a link to download it, etc. It seems they are having trouble with their store. I don't want to have to cancel through Paypal. I'm hoping for a response.

No response since I purchased this Wednesday. I emailed the seller from PayPal, I posted on their forum and posted here.

Last edited:
I cancelled the purchase (through PayPal) after days of non-responsiveness. The developer stated he checks his site/store every couple days due to his demanding IT job. I don't mind that, but when I send a payment, there needs to be a response fairly quickly and even this can be done automatically. It doesn't help confidence in terms of support when the difficulty arises in this manner from the point of purchase.

Purchased wed. I visited site on Friday, as stated in pm, looks like there was a mix up in the email set up on our site. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Sent you a message over on evoke, I need the email tied to your paypal to verify. I'll talk to Chris D to see if I may have configured my store incorrectly.

EvokePixel.com will be down for a few days, server is being worked on. If you would like to make a purchase or need a download, please contact me here or via private message.

Top Bottom