Rich Admin Group Names

Rich Admin Group Names 20160814

No permission to download

SnipeDragon

SnipeDragon submitted a new resource:

Rich Admin Group Names - This adds rich group names to places where user groups are displayed in the Admin Panel.

This simple addon adds rich username groups to a couple of locations that usergroups are displayed around the Admin CP. Currently, rich usergroup names are added in the following locations:

Please feel free to suggest other places within the Admin CP that you would like rich usergroup names to be displayed.

This addon is provided free of charge and under no license to valid...

Read more about this resource...

So far it's working great and a good way to see how it looks straight away!

The only issue I have is if your using a dark style and your groups are bright colors! :p

So far it's working great and a good way to see how it looks straight away!

The only issue I have is if your using a dark style and your groups are bright colors! :p

Thanks for the reply! I completely agree, our current website is a placeholder while we work on getting our plugins customized to our linking, we will then be working on making a theme that fits in with what we are going for.

As for the addon, I'm honestly surprised to see that no one has done this before, but am pleased to be the first (that I know of.)

If you have any suggestions, please feel free to let me know, I will implement changes as quickly as possible.

Well you know I was referring to the ACP being of a blueish white background not my websites style. Unless your talking about a styling for the ACP?

Ahh, my mistake. I could probably look into adding a setting that would let you choose the background color for the entire bar, so that you could have it match your theme to actually test the group colors, though it wouldn't fit the aesthetic of the base Admin CP style.

Top Bottom