Reward 500$ to whom can make me a Table of Content like this!

fionix

We pay 500$ to the guy who can develope a ADD on on his own platform, show it to us on his own platform and send a ZIP file once it is done.

The task is simple for someone that know PHP, Design and Xenofor.

Turn this plugin, which has a very basic layout:

TO THIS way of showing the table of content

We want it to be identical with the way it looks and how it works...

I have contacted endless of developers from this forum, either they stop answer or they are unable to do this task.

Are you the one that can do the impossible?

The navigation in the linked site seems to be a page navigation, in other words each link is to a different page as with a normal navigation menu, but in a spoiler. As opposed to the TOC addon navigation which usually is used to link to different headings on a single page, using anchors.

I tried to keep it simple, but seems no one really understand what this is about. That may be the key problem here... The SCAMS around here understand it and some people who are bored understand it as I see...

The ADD on I mentioned costs 10$ it does the job perfectly fine! Problem, the DESIGN & look and feel, it looks awful, that is the only thing I ask for, change the design and the look and feel.

Will try on UpWork maybe they understand it over there or I can find someone that is able to do the task.

The main problem seems that there are NO developers left any longer for Xenforo, I have been almost the entire round through, beginning with asking Xenforo to help me find one, negative, they don't, contacted the big names around i.e. Dragonbyte, PixelExit, AddOnFlare, Kirby, Nanocode, Sirupo, you name it.... either they don't have time or they stop responding... best reply was, I don't do things for money but only if I have time and find it useful.

It means, there is NO PROFESSIONAL development REAL company for Xenforo, it is all about amateurs and people who are engaged in their own work. That's pretty cool, but not very useful if you try to grow a forum.

It’s not exactly clear whether you want a whole addon developed complete with navigation and spoiler, or just a styling to use with the existing addon. Plus spoiler or accordion

The thing is, I don't care how this is accomplished.

I bought the ADD on above, was happy to see the table of content and how it works. After some days, I thought, why not get the same styling and look and feel like they have over there on Investopia (the other link above). But as you can read from this thread, nothing than confusion of what I really want.. I don't understand how to explain it any better. So, I don't understand why there are no developers that can see what it is I want.

I don't care if it is something build on the current ADD ON or if someone make a new one... what I care about is the look and feel.

The main problem seems that there arehelp me find one, negative, they don't, contacted the big names around i.e. Dragonbyte, PixelExit, AddOnFlare, Kirby, Nanocode, Sirupo, you name it..
This isn't true, you didn't contact me.

But even if you did I would have declined as well as I don't do custom work for others, never. Sorry.

I don't care if it is something build on the current ADD ON or if someone make a new one... what I care about is the look and feel
I would start by talking to styling guys such as @Russ. They're ALL about look and feel and how to accomplish it. I'm pretty sure 500 smackers gets their attention.

Top Bottom