Revillution - Your portal to entertainment

DarkGizmo

Revillution is an entertainment website & forum that covers gaming, streaming, technology, movies, music & all sorts of entertainment genres. We offer something for everyone at Revillution, even if you aren't a gamer, you'll find something you'll like about the site! We offer lots of customization options to our members from changing of color scheme, ability to toggle on and off descriptive forum specific images. Profile covers, thread covers, and much more! Revillution has a rich history and we decided it was time to bring it back. It means a lot to myself and @Shortie861 and it just seemed like the logical thing to do. So I welcome you all to the brand new and improved Revillution!

Last edited:

Revillution
is an entertainment website & forum that covers gaming, streaming, technology, movies, music & all sorts of entertainment genres. We offer something for everyone at Revillution, even if you aren't a gamer, you'll find something you'll like about the site! We offer lots of customization options to our members from changing of color scheme, ability to toggle on and off descriptive forum specific images. Profile covers, thread covers, and much more! Revillution has a rich history and we decided it was time to bring it back. It means a lot to myself and @Shortie861 and it just seemed like the logical thing to do. So I welcome you all to the brand new and improved Revillution!
Good luck :)

We're slowly growing! we've been working hard on our online presence as an overall brand and even have an account on Mixer.com that hosts up up and coming streamers! Revillution.net is going to be working on lots of new features in the coming months including a main landing page full of news and updates.

Come check out what's new! only at https://www.revillution.net

Twitter: @revillution (https://www.twitter.com/revillution)
Mixer: https://www.mixer.com/revillution
facebook: https://www.facebook.com/revillution (don't mind the different name, Facebook won't let me use the name "Revillution" because they're hot garbage)
discord: discord.me/smokeydevil

Our site has earned the Community of the Month award on Forum Promotion for the month of August 2019! We're still working hard on bringing new features and a lot more content to our members on Revillution! :)

Are you a content creator? A mixer or Twitch streamer? Don't forget to add your stream to our ever-growing stream library! We also now have a new main page with content being added by our staff team as often as we possibly can.

Bump! We've had some financial issues and had to move away from XF and our hosting, but we've sorted that and cut a new deal with our host so we are back in business! come check us out if you haven't yet! :) New features coming soon!

Happy 2021! We have a slew of updates over the past few months!

1. Content creators such as streamers, youtubers or website owners can now become "Verified" on the site and be given a shiny blue checkmark.
  2. Username formatting for premium members & staff to help them stand out in the crowd!
  3. We've hit 500 members recently! it was slower than we would've liked but it's a small stepping stone towards the future!
  4. Media Gallery! Youtubers can share their videos on Revillution within the media gallery!
  5. So much more to come including lots of new content in 2021!
Unrelated: We've made Guilded Partner a few months back after leaving Discord!

Where would I go to even edit that message? I didn't change anything so it's default.
It’s not the message. It appears that the notice area has either too much padding or margin. I don’t have access to a computer to look but I can try guide you tomorrow on how to fix it.

Ahh okay. I'll add that now. Thanks! I thought it was the wording that was the issue. :p

Edit: That fixed it. It does look much better. :-) Thanks! Yesterday I was doing 20 things at once lol couldn't pick up on what the issue was lmao.

Top Bottom