Revamped S0rethumbs Forum

Heyy @Brad P
Site looks best :P
I'm a Moderation manager on your site, i'll always as active everyday s0rethumbs! And i'll help to DeFalt from s0rethumbs a server error or addon to be solved, i talked a time longtime day. :)

Not sure what is going on with the site, its acting very odd at the moment, chat is not working, homepage is messed up and i can't post anything :/

Not sure what is going on with the site, its acting very odd at the moment, chat is not working, homepage is messed up and i can't post anything :/
Same, i can't sent chats or profile page message, it's getting "Unspecified error"
I think your htaccess redirect are problem as well.

Decided to let forumpromotion review my site always good to get other peoples opinions. Work still to be done.

You can see the full review here http://forumpromotion.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=207&t=141257

Overall Mark: (46 out of 60)
I know your community has quite a few members on it already and I applaud you for that. However, there are some additions you could probably make to keep those members and add news ones to your community. I wish you the best of luck in the future!

Top Bottom