Resurgent Style [Paid] [Deleted]

John

John submitted a new resource:

Resurgent Style (version 1.1.3) - Art meets Xenforo

Created with love of the art of design in mind, Resurgent is indeed a work of art. With the perfect combination of colors and features, this theme also comes with multiple layout options and widths…three separate designs for the price of one! All of our styles utilize our Xenomorph Framework which gives you over 200 custom style properties, custom Javascript and jQuery effects, and much, much more!

Only $18 :eek:

Fixed width style at...

Read more about this resource...

Liking this style alot John. Good to see you back and at full force in the style releases. As always, excellent work and the support you can expect potential customers will be top notch. :)

To tell you the truth this is the first ever xenforo style I saw. I saw this even before I knew that xenforo existed. I was stunned by its awesomeness so you can say that this style got me to xenforo (y)

so I take it this style wont be upgraded fpor 1.2 ??

this is my most used style on my forum and im prusuming 1.2 may break it.

Great stuff

so I take it this style wont be upgraded fpor 1.2 ??

this is my most used style on my forum and im prusuming 1.2 may break it.

Great stuff
Sorry, yes, this style has been retired (along with several others that were poor performers for me). I will continue to support the 1.1.x branch for those with active licenses, but won't be upgrading it to 1.2.

Top Bottom