Resources

CodyBoen

Hi everyone,

I am interested in getting started with XenForo but I would like to know if the Resources area is available if I just buy XenForo (for $140) or do I need to buy the Resource Manager to access the Resources

There are quite a few add ons I would like to try so just want to make sure I am able to when I purchase my license.

Thanks in advance.

Hi everyone,

I am interested in getting started with XenForo but I would like to know if the Resources area is available if I just buy XenForo (for $140) or do I need to buy the Resource Manager to access the Resources

There are quite a few add ons I would like to try so just want to make sure I am able to when I purchase my license.

Thanks in advance.

You can buy the resource manager as an extra to add to your forum.

With just a XenForo license, you'll be able to link your account to your license so you can access the resources and customer support forums.

Thanks for the quick response Oman.

So the Resource Manager add on is just if I would like to create and sell my own Add Ons?

Can this be purchased later on if I decide?

No.

The resource manager addon is the same as the one used here to showcase the addons. You can install the resource manager onto your own forum, and use it how you wish.

You don't need it to create and sell addons on this site.

Liam

No.

The resource manager addon is the same as the one used here to showcase the addons. You can install the resource manager onto your own forum, and use it how you wish.

You don't need it to create and sell addons on this site.

Liam

Perfect. Thanks for the information Liam. Just purchased my license. Waiting for the files to upload now. :)

Top Bottom