Resources manager donations - ThemesCorp.com [Paid] [Deleted]

Allan

Allan submitted a new resource:

Resources manager donations - ThemesCorp.com - Donations system for resources manager

Resources manager donations

Donations system for resources manager !

When the member click the Download button, a popup appears offering to donate.
Of course, this not mandatory to download.

When you create a new resource or editing a resource, simply enter your paypal address in the field provided.

Feature:
  • Usergroup permission
  • Select resource categories authorized

Read more about this resource...

Wow! This is great. Is it possible for the resource author to specify amount and make that amount mandatory when downloading? Then RM becomes a marketplace.

Even if it's a separate add-on for $150, I can buy that.

Wow! This is great. Is it possible for the resource author to specify amount and make that amount mandatory when downloading? Then RM becomes a marketplace.

Even if it's a separate add-on for $150, I can buy that.
For the moment no, but I will discuss it with my coder to see if it is possible to make.

Would be great if the paypal address could be set globally rather than by individual resource. I'd want my donation address to be used for all of my resources. Would be nice to have other payment methods available too: Bitcoin, etc

Well your suggestion is indeed interesting, we didn't think as a single person resource location when designing it.

Anyhow I am noting your suggestions for the next version (both the single paypal address and the other payment methods).

Clément

Please tag me if you decide to make this for retail.

Nevermind, I thought this allowed users to specify their PayPal and receive donations to that. Suggestion? :D

Just remembered about this addon...
Is there a permission setting for which usergroups are asked for a donation?

I don't want to prompt my Upgraded users for a donation

Nice bitcoin implementation :)

Hello,

No there is not, but that could be added indeed.

I'll note this and implement it when I work on the subject, I have a row of update planned soon.

Clément

Top Bottom