Resource Stencil -- Default and customizable content for resources per category [Deleted]

Dan

ExtraLicense submitted a new resource:

Resource Stencil -- Default and customizable content for resources per category - This addon lets you predefine the editor content when somebody creates a new resource.

Resource Stencil
by ExtraLicense

This addon lets you predefine the editor content when somebody creates a new resource. You can define the text for each category.

How does it work?
When you edit a resource in the ACP, you will now see a new textbox where you can define what will be put by default in the "Resource Description" textbox....

Read more about this resource...

Bingo
The review format currently is free form. Imagine that we can set up the format for the reviews in each category. That would make the RM much more useful.
Thats the idea.. Might just have to jump the gun and get it and test drive this for myself.

Reactions: Dan
Wish the screen shot was accurate to the plugin.. Off topic to a degree but i really do wish thread prefixes did exist on the RM.

hmm I think i just reviewed and rated the wrong stencil mod. :/

edit: I retracted the review since i never purchased this add-on but the other sorry for the confusion in case your wondering where the review went. I rated and reviewed the stencil add-on I purchased in the other thread.

I'm not the first one who was confused about these 2 similar titled threads :)

it baffled me but i guess that was my own fault since i just jumped into the Rm index and automatically thought it was the add-on i purchased. I should have read the title and noticed the other stencil add-on and would have if i glance down a little more :D

The editor is WYSYWYG and HTML enable (as forum)?

If yes, i will buy
HTML?
You can't use HTML in the default xenforo editor (neither with this addon).
But yes, it's the default xenforo tinyMCE editor implemention

Top Bottom