Resource Search

Resource Search 1.1

No permission to download

AndyB

AndyB submitted a new resource:

Resource Search - Allows searching the Resource Manager based on category and resource fields.

Description:

Allows searching the Resource Manager based on category and resource fields.

(Example of Resource Search button)

View attachment 145110

(Example of Resource Search form)

View attachment 145112

(Example of Resource Search results)

View attachment 145113

(Example of Options page)

View attachment 145114

(Example of User Group permissions)

View attachment 145115

Features:
  • Supports category and up to 10 drop down...

Read more about this resource...

Hi @AndyB . Thanks for this resource.
Could you let me know if it's possible to have the Resource search button appear only within a certain Resource category page?
Thanks

AndyB updated Resource Search with a new update entry:

See description

On Nov 9, 2017 version 1.1 of this add-on was released to address an exploitable SQL injection vulnerability. If you are still using a version of this add-on which is below 1.1 or released before Nov 9, 2017 then it is essential that you update to the latest version of the add-on as soon as possible to fix this security issue. If you have any further questions, please ask.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi AndyB,

Thanks a lot for the add-on. I just donate and wondering is that possible to setup an option in order to add more fields by admin and do a search on sidebar?

Thanks!

Last edited:
Does anyone knows about the possibilities of the addon?

field1 or field2 (look for a red or a black one)
field1 and field2 (look for a red cat)
find %part%, find "one_piece"
find x > y
find x < y
find x > y and x < z (age range)

some fields i want to have as "and" (color and typ), some as "or" (long or short hair, big or small), some as range (age)

If i understand it, we cant search for special rows in a database, we can only search all rows for the field 1 to x;
then we have to unserialize the arrays and fetch what we need. This means that if i have 10.000 rows of products all with the field color, we fetch them all and select then all with color = "red";

Then i have to add all my search fields in new fields for resources or in a new table, where i can query:
fetch all resource_ids where color = "red" JOIN resource data, right?

Top Bottom