Resource Manager Default Icons

Resource Manager Default Icons 1.0.0

No permission to download

Sadik B

Sadik B submitted a new resource:

Resource Manager Default Icons - Add default icons to your resources

While working for an import of a site with a large number of resources from a legacy system, I found that the vast majority of resources did not have icons.

This addon shows a default icon file for resources which do not have icons. After install, in your Admin->Options->XenForo Resource Manager enter a comma separated list of file extensions. The addon by default adds these files

View attachment 130271

For each file type, there must be a corresponding png file in...

Read more about this resource...

I hope its not just me being daft here , but I just dont get any of the ACP options that you list. It looks like the pre resource manager options.

I have manually uploaded the files , and also used the addon installer , both with no joy :eek:

I hope its not just me being daft here , but I just dont get any of the ACP options that you list. It looks like the pre resource manager options.

I have manually uploaded the files , and also used the addon installer , both with no joy :eek:

Lol. Trust me it was I doing the daft-ing. :) The earlier zip file had the wrong xml file. Now it should show up.

cheers!

So when I have uploaded custom icons and install this now, will I have to upload them again or will it just add them where I have none?

Wasserlasser

The included icons look bad (pixelated) on retina devices. But this is easily fixed by replacing the icons with bigger ones.

I did find an issue: if the file extension is in capital letters then it will not be identified as the correct file type. for example if the file name end with .PDF then it will not get the appropriate icon.

Last edited:
@Sadik B I am encountering an issue with the icons: these are not loaded from the correct style and thereby also not from CDN. Which results in unnecessary bandwidth costs. It seems to ignore imagePath.

Last edited:
Hi, Will have to check. I don't have this installed anywhere at the moment. I will have to check your instance to see. Can you pm me which instance has this installed (the ssh username / pass).

Regards

Top Bottom