XF 2.0 Resize resources icon

ManuTdi

Hello, I would like to be able to change the size of the resource icon so that the image looks complete. Currently the image is cut at the ends to be rectangular. Anyone know how to play this with css?

Sin título-2.webp

Original image

Sin título-4.webp

You aren't using the default XF styling so it's hard to assume the css for this one. But I would imagine you would need something like this in extra.less, bare in mind this will change all avatars across all forums to be square shaped:
.structItem-cell--iconExpanded .structItem-iconContainer .avatar {
border-radius: 0 !important;
}

You aren't using the default XF styling so it's hard to assume the css for this one. But I would imagine you would need something like this in extra.less, bare in mind this will change all avatars across all forums to be square shaped:
thanks for answering. The problem is not the square avatars. The problem is that the image is rectangular and does not look complete. I need only the resources to see the full rectangular images, which are not cut.

I feel my English, translated by google.

thanks for answering. The problem is not the square avatars. The problem is that the image is rectangular and does not look complete. I need only the resources to see the full rectangular images, which are not cut.

I feel my English, translated by google.
Send me your link to your forum and I can take a look at the issue and provide you with the fix.

Top Bottom