XF 1.2 Resize big Image

BamBam

Hey,

Anybody know how to Resize Images in XenForo. Here is a Test Picture from my Forum. As you can see this Picture is way to big. So, is there a Addon or Settings where i can resize this Images automatically?

Thx

test thread5.webp

Alright, I installed your addon, but how do I resize the width now? I read your description, but there is no code displayed, sth. like [bimg=100px]url[/pimg] or so!?
I had a forum demo but I'm working on it now and for the few next weeks. I'm not sure the image will display, but here is a demo (paste it inside the bbcode editor):
Edit: I will send it to you by pm.

It sounds like you want to allow large images which will zoom to full size when clicked, but limit the size they appear in posts?

In which case add this to EXTRA.css:
Code:
.message .messageContent .messageText img {
max-width: 50%;
}

Change max-width to suit, you can set it to 800px instead of a percentage if you wish.
Is a way to click the image and show the original size when clicked if you have the image set to a smaller upload size?

It sounds like you want to allow large images which will zoom to full size when clicked, but limit the size they appear in posts?

Code:
}

Change max-width to suit, you can set it to 800px instead of a percentage if you wish.

Brogan, what does this do for page loading size?

Code:
}

it is possible for make it different between desktop and mobile? eg: in desktop max-width 50% and in mobile view 80%

Thank you

The @enableResponsive check is just a flag for the style - if responsive is set.

You need to choose the max width option to apply different CSS at different viewport widths.

The @enableResponsive check is just a flag for the style - if responsive is set.

You need to choose the max width option to apply different CSS at different viewport widths.

can you help me for it?

Thank you...

i want make for mobile view max-width 100%
but for desktop just 50%

Thank you

Top Bottom