******* - Reset Password using Secret Question [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brivium

******* submitted a new resource:

******* - Reset Password using Secret Question (version 1.0.0) - This hack allow to your member to rest there password directly using secret question. More: http:/

INFORMATION:
This hack allow to your member to rest there password directly using secret question.

FEATURES:
- Member can put/change his/her sercret question.
- Member can put/change his/her question answer.
- Member can see his/her question in control panel.
- The answer of secret question storied MD5 encrypt.
- Admins can't change the member question or answer.
- Support template modification system.

INSTALLATION:
Please follow the installation instructions as noted...

Read more about this resource...

Please correct the following errors:

Please enter a value for the required field 'secret_question'.
Please enter a value for the required field 'secret_question_answer'.

People get this when they try to register.

******* updated ******* - Reset Password using Secret Question with a new update entry:

Version 1.0.1

- Fixed registration bugs

Read the rest of this update entry...

When I try to upgrade I get this: Fatal error: Call to undefined method *******_SecretQuestion_Install::_installVersion_1020000() in /********/*************/html/library/*******/SecretQuestion/Install.php on line 47

If I try to uninstall it, it says the files are not there and to re-upload.

I don't use the TMS.

Am I right in that the user needs to enter their secret question and secret answer to get the email sent to them? Does it search the member base for the secret question? How does it know which member is which if two have the same secret question?

I think a better way to go would to have the user enter their username or email address, show them the secret question, and ask them the secret answer.

******* updated ******* - Reset Password using Secret Question with a new update entry:

03/03/2014: version 1.0.4

- Added input secret question on register progress.

Read the rest of this update entry...

I just updated your addon to lastest version and every page on forums gets this error:
c350426bf42ef3c3e867f18d165d1039.png

Any idea what I can do to fix this? I cant even get into acp. I even tried to reinstall latest version of XF and rebuild; nothing.

I just updated your addon to lastest version and every page on forums gets this error:
c350426bf42ef3c3e867f18d165d1039.png

Any idea what I can do to fix this? I cant even get into acp. I even tried to reinstall latest version of XF and rebuild; nothing.

Please try to download latest version at our official website https://*******.com/resources/reset-password-using-secret-question.5/ to solve your issue.

Regards,

I just did and it still gives the same error. I noticed that what it extends does not exist the EventListeners file. could that be it, just guessing.. @*******

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom