XF 2.2 Requiring a previous user upgrade to get another?

KensonPlays

Is it possible, through an addon, or some other way, to require one paid user upgrade to get another?

For example, our "Pro Dino" upgrade for 5/mo doubles the storage of the free users in the media gallery. We want to add an "extra storage" upgrade that can only work if they're already a Pro Dino, for even more storage.

Max storage for free users in the gallery is 540 MB (+90MB per rank upgrade, 6 ranks).
Default storage for Pro Dinos is 1 GB (1024 MB), and we'd want to give Pro + Extra Storage 2 GB (2048 MB).

Is this doable somehow natively or through an addon?

Is it possible, through an addon, or some other way, to require one paid user upgrade to get another?

For example, our "Pro Dino" upgrade for 5/mo doubles the storage of the free users in the media gallery. We want to add an "extra storage" upgrade that can only work if they're already a Pro Dino, for even more storage.

Max storage for free users in the gallery is 540 MB (+90MB per rank upgrade, 6 ranks).
Default storage for Pro Dinos is 1 GB (1024 MB), and we'd want to give Pro + Extra Storage 2 GB (2048 MB).

Is this doable somehow natively or through an addon?
Something I wanted to do also.

Have a look at this addon:

Not familiar with that addon.

This one. Uses the Connected Accounts feature.

Edit: Hmm, seems like the paid version is out of my budget at the moment, and it doesn't work for already-registered users on the free version. User Upgrade Permissions is more within my budget.

Last edited:
Top Bottom