1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other Require a small teamspeak view php script to work for me- small edits required

Discussion in 'Custom Service/Development Requests' started by borgqueenx, Mar 5, 2016.

1. borgqueenx

borgqueenx Active Member

Hello there people. i have a teamspeak view script on my website but i cant make it fully working yet.
    I would like the following editted and done:
    - Making the IP of the teamspeak server hidden from users who inspect sourcecode and elements etc.
    - The icons are currently sorted in opposite order. If you can switch the order icons are sorted would be great.
    - Getting the icons straight from the teamspeak directory instead of its own image folder (i have the location and access to that)
    - Helping me implement it on my website in a nice css background/text etc. I already have a functioning sidebar where i can do php callback, html etc.

I have no idea what is normal to be charged per hour but i expect this not to take longer then an hour or two since the script is very small.

Please contact me with offers!