1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[Request] List users in sidebar from Secondary usergroup

Discussion in 'Add-on Requests [Archive]' started by Floris, Feb 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Floris

Floris Guest

Original thread: http://xenfans.com/threads/request-list-users-in-sidebar-from-secondary-usergroup.514/

I want to make a custom template called xenfans_sidebar
    And in the sidebar call it with <xen:include template="xenfans_sidebar" />

This custom template should have a list of all the users from a secondary usergroup.

Users from group X:

If you know how to make this, please contact me. I will pay $25 for this over PayPal for working code.

You will have made this on behalf of xenfans, and xenfans has permission to re-use and re-distribute the code, and sell it to premium members at no cost, or registered members for a low price. In other words; I consider this contracted work.
  2. Tilkißey

Tilkißey Well-Known Member

i just code this add-on
    only i ve to add phrases =)
  3. Tilkißey

Tilkißey Well-Known Member

i cannot send PC for now coz of my net connection =(
  4. Floris

Floris Guest

I received your PC on xenfans.com - I will look into it.

At this point I don't recommend others to code anything - perhaps this code is what I need.
  5. Floris

Floris Guest

This seems to be what we need, PC me on xenfans your paypal and the $25 will be transferred.

6. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Closed at OP's request.
    DSF likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.