• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[REQ]Change thread author and date

Then you should be able to download the .zip from the thread on xenfans.

I'd very much like to have a copy of this add-on floris, sadly i don't have a xenfan account.

would you like me to pc you my email?

I've upgraded to XF 1.1.2 and this is the error on the front end when trying to change author of the first post (in case it's helpful for anyone who might know what the fix is?):

Server Error

A discussion insert was attempted without the required first message.
  1. XenForo_DataWriter_Discussion->_preSave() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1422
  2. XenForo_DataWriter->preSave() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1361
  3. XenForo_DataWriter->save() in XenFans/ThreadTools/Model/ThreadTools.php at line 167
  4. XenFans_ThreadTools_Model_ThreadTools->updatePostAuthor() in XenFans/ThreadTools/Model/ThreadTools.php at line 35
  5. XenFans_ThreadTools_Model_ThreadTools->updateThreadAuthor() in XenFans/ThreadTools/Extend/ControllerPublic/InlineMod/Thread.php at line 126
  6. XenFans_ThreadTools_Extend_ControllerPublic_InlineMod_Thread->actionChangeAuthor() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  7. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  8. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/****/public_html/index.php at line 13
Cheers,
Shaun :D

Top Bottom