Reputable, Trusted Developer Wanted

OverHere

I'm looking for a well reputed developer who can upgrade mods and fix things now and then on my website. I need a very competitively priced developer with a good and trusted track record. To start with, I need 2 or so mods upgraded and a news ticcker fixed.

A few recommendations here would be mucch appreciated.

Or, if you are a developer, please start a conversation with me.

Thank you.

I'm looking for a well reputed developer who can upgrade mods and fix things now and then on my website. I need a very competitively priced developer with a good and trusted track record. To start with, I need 2 or so mods upgraded and a news ticcker fixed.

Thank you.

A few respected developers that'll get the job done. @borbole @Waindigo @Chris Deeming @xfrocks @ExtraLicense @SchmitzIT those are a few from the top of my head that you won't regret hiring.

Thank you.
Wouldn't it be better to just contact the original mod author to update the mods?

Good and competitive does not always go hand in hand. I would be careful with developers who take on more than they can handle. Just review the addons of each developer and see if addons are plagued with bugs or not. Mind that xenforo.com does not have any custom job reputation / feedback system. And things need to get very difficult or ugly before anyone would publicly air dirty laundry about a developer. So problems mostly fly under the radar.
There are some truly awesome developers on xenforo, but there are problems as well. Most of the well known developers on XF have a long project queue.

Also take note of:
https://www.elance.com/r/contractors/q-xenforo/s-reviewsSort/o-1
https://www.odesk.com/o/profiles/browse/fb/40/?q=xenforo
www.freelancer.com

Mind that xenforo.com does not have any custom job reputation / feedback system.

This is the main issue - this should be looked at by XenForo as a new developer may be a good one, xenforo could have a database of reputable developers as otherwise looking for a good developer is so time consuming and headache.

Thanks for your excellent advice

Top Bottom