XF 1.4 Reposition the Addons Credits

Daniel-SP

Hello guys,

Can someone tell me an easier and most definitive as possible way to postition all the credits if the resources I use on the same area ?

I don't want to edit one by one since once they are updated by the developer, I will need to redo it.

Is there something that prevents me from that? Considering that I'm not removing them but just putting on the same place, since sme authors put them on different theme places, not like the others do.

There you can see what I'm talking about: http://imgur.com/WjSQ5kC

You can see that @Waindigo and @******* credits position are different than other authors.

Its a mobile screen but describes what I want.

It depends how they have been added.
You will need to check with each add-on to determine how to edit/move it as required and also whether it is permitted.

It depends how they have been added.
You will need to check with each add-on to determine how to edit/move it as required and also whether it is permitted.

The permission is around the position or the presence of them ? I see so many different themes and structores around. If the position would be a matter for them, I think it would be a problem for the theme designers.

My screen is with default theme but with UIX ofr example, it looks even worse.

In general, you should be able to reposition them with CSS but again, it depends how and where they have been added.

Could you help me to replace them ? I think that something in extra.css can be done

I have colectec their following divs:

<div id="waindigoCopyrightNotice" class="footerLegal" style="clear:both">

<div id="BRCopyright" class="concealed footerLegal" style="clear:both">

Both has "footerLegal"classes as the others but they are located inside "pageContent" DIV instead of footer.

Top Bottom