Add-on Reports as searchable content type

AlexT

With xF 1.2 and the improvements in the report system I am seriously contemplating switching to it from the old, trusted, report-to-forum functionality. The only thing still missing is a way for my mods to search through existing reports and report comments (rather than just searching for reports of a particular member).

I wonder - I haven't done any research into how xF needs to be extended to add new searchable content types. Would it be an easy task to add reports as a searchable content type that all moderators could use?

With xF 1.2 and the improvements in the report system I am seriously contemplating switching to it from the old, trusted, report-to-forum functionality. The only thing still missing is a way for my mods to search through existing reports and report comments (rather than just searching for reports of a particular member).

I wonder - I haven't done any research into how xF needs to be extended to add new searchable content types. Would it be an easy task to add reports as a searchable content type that all moderators could use?
nice idea:)

Top Bottom