XF 2.0 Reporting a Post

MegaPixel

Afternoon,

I'm just wondering whether there's a way to set up the standard XF reporting system to allow you to report, essentially "Nothing". I'm thinking of it as a support ticket styled system so users can either report a post, or submit a report in general with a question.

Or can this only be done as an addon?

Kind Regards,
Jamie

Afternoon,

I'm just wondering whether there's a way to set up the standard XF reporting system to allow you to report, essentially "Nothing". I'm thinking of it as a support ticket styled system so users can either report a post, or submit a report in general with a question.

Or can this only be done as an addon?

Kind Regards,
Jamie

I have a system whereby they can do both.

I made a forum called "contact a mod"

It is not on the node list, I have a link to it in the sidebar and (in the navigation)

The permissions are set so that mods have normal permissions to post, read etc. but normal users can ony view their own thread (just a normal part of the permissions system)

So what this means is people can have a private discussion between only themselves and staff (or whoever you choose). I also have this forum as the forum where all reports go, which is useful as the staff can then discuss a report with the person that made the report.

Top Bottom