• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

repLica

• Thread starter Thread starter bogus
  • Start date Start date
B

bogus

repLica is a clean, bright and fresh looking Style inspired by XenForo´s Help Page
It combines the default XenForo Style with the fresh looking Help Page.​
No Demo. If you need more Screenshots just let me know.​

Credits are going to
  • KMA - For their inspiration and the Images from the Help Page
  • Brogan - For his Help. Really appreciate it.
  • Shelley - For her Forum Icons
  • xenfans.com - For the Header Shadow
  • last but not least keving for the Credits Addon.
How to install
  • Extract the repLica zip File and upload the content, inside the upload folder, to your xenForo Root Directory.
  • Open your Admin Panel, head to Appearance - Styles - Import a Style and upload either the normal repLica style or the shadow one from the xml Folder (style-repLica.xml or style-repLica_shadow.xml).
  • After the Style of your choice is installed go to Home - Add-ons - Install New Add-on and install the addon-XenCredits.xml inside the xml Folder.
You will now see the little icon after the default xenForo Copyright.
  • You are not allowed to use the Style without the credits addons.
  • You are not allowed to to delete the credits list.
  • You may adapt the style according to your needs and indicate changes after the default credits list in the credit.txt.
To indicate changes in the credits list, open the credits.txt in library -> keving -> XenCredits.
Thats it. Enjoy it

The Credits Addon is not the best solution yet. If you know a better way or have any ideas and/or changes to fit the Code don't hesitate to open a private conversation or post it here.​

Credits Addon

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Attachments

• repLica.webp
    repLica.webp
    69.7 KB · Views: 113
  • repLica_shadow.webp
    repLica_shadow.webp
    69.9 KB · Views: 66
  • Profile_Page.webp
    Profile_Page.webp
    45.6 KB · Views: 57
  • Category.webp
    Category.webp
    5.9 KB · Views: 56
  • repLica_by_bogus.zip
    repLica_by_bogus.zip
    65.1 KB · Views: 19
Nice work.

Any chance of seeing the credits overlay in action?
That sounds like an interesting little feature.

I realy like the style but I'm sorry for that bad Credits addon ;)
I wanna make a better solution but i dont know how to make a Route without a Addon.
I don't know if it's possible to create a Route just with a new Style ;)

good work dude looks good ;)

I think putting a phrase at the bottom "Credits" with a tooltip showing the credits would suffice. No need for an overlay and links. Just a though!

I think putting a phrase at the bottom "Credits" with a tooltip showing the credits would suffice. No need for an overlay and links. Just a though!
No, thats not enough. The Credits must be linked ;) Thats why we´ve done it this way

Top Bottom