Replacing text with link

Is it possible to automatically replace some strings with an url?
For example if someone write:
"In my opinion google is the best search engine"
I would get automatically:
"In my opinion google is the best search engine"

yeah. though a bit too much (capability and cost) for a rather simple functionality requirement. i am using kwm2 on my board. it has some small issues on 2.1 but mostly working fine.

i do wonder if the censor feature of xenforo support bbcode/html? it could essentially provide this functionality and it is part of the core software!

yeah. though a bit too much (capability and cost) for a rather simple functionality requirement. i am using kwm2 on my board. it has some small issues on 2.1 but mostly working fine.

i do wonder if the censor feature of xenforo support bbcode/html? it could essentially provide this functionality and it is part of the core software!
A bit much? It does everything the OP asked for and a WHOLE lot more. It's well worth it and really the only option at this point.

I too use KWM2 but you can't download it anymore nor can you get any support for who knows how long. So I figured it was best to send the OP in a direction that helps him or her right now and not on an addon that is no longer available. ;)

Are there any news about my one year ago request?
Yes, there is a Lite version that is cheaper that still does what you want.

Top Bottom