Renewing licence

Be aware that if you remove the Resource Manager and then decide you need/want it down the line, you will have to repurchase it. You could renew for 6 years of cost for what purchasing the resource manager again would be.

You could renew for 6 years of cost for what purchasing the resource manager again would be.
Make it 4 years: 4 * $15 = $60
XenForo Resource Manager - $60*
The XenForo Resource Manager is an add-on that allows you to manage files, downloads, and article-like content within your forum. Extension of support and updates is an additional $15 when you extend your XenForo license. (details)

Don't know why I was thinking $10.... but even at 4 it's worth keeping for 2-3 and you still are ahead. It's one of the reasons I kept it with mine - I didn't think I was going to use it but went ahead and kept renewing with it. When I moved the license over to my astronomy site I then was able to use the RM to link to several resource books and software (free and paid) for users to access the sites of.

When renewing a licence, it states $x for 1 year extension. Would this be from the date I actually pay this (e.g. today) and not 1 year extension from the last day of my previous licence? e.g. 2 years ago? So I dont want to pay for a years extension only to find I still need to pay another years extension to get to the point I can download the updates? Thanks.

Top Bottom