XF 1.4 Removing Users From Conversation?

Martyn

Is this possible? we find it easier to do group things within a group, but when someone is removed or is inactive and is removed from the project, I can not find a away to remove them from the Conversation??

Am I missing something?

Is this possible? we find it easier to do group things within a group, but when someone is removed or is inactive and is removed from the project, I can not find a away to remove them from the Conversation??

Am I missing something?
https://xenforo.com/community/resources/conversation-essentials.275 by @Daniel Hood

• Kick Participants out of conversations. Option to allow certain user groups to kick a user out of their conversation via a link in the participant's mini avatar. A kicked user may be re-invited back into the conversation at any time. Please note that those users who leave the conversation on their own accord cannot be invited back as per default XenForo behaviour. Administrators cannot be kicked out of conversations, while Moderators can only be kicked out by Administrators. See images #18 and #19

Top Bottom