Removing tweet & reccomend

dtmcl

hi im pretty new to xenforo and im just wondering how i can remove theese buttons from in the middle of the sidebar so that recent status messages is displayed correctly under the stats block,

79567679.png

In the forum_list template. move this line to below the entry for your recent status block:
xen:include template="sidebar_share_page" />

In the forum_list template. move this line to below the entry for your recent status block:
xen:include template="sidebar_share_page" />
Paul,
Why Fb and Twitter aren't on the same line? width concern?
If i increase my sidebar width, how do i change so they are on the same line instead of 2.

I expect it is due to width, yes.

To get them on the same line, open the sidebar_share_page.css template and add float: left; to the .sharePage .shareControl class.

Code:
.sharePage .shareControl {
margin-top: 10px;
float: left;
}

I expect it is due to width, yes.

To get them on the same line, open the sidebar_share_page.css template and add float: left; to the .sharePage .shareControl class.

Code:
.sharePage .shareControl {
float: left;
}
Paul,
I did that and now the two buttons fall out of that box. I changed the width of the sidebar to 275px-300px but that did not help. Looks like the float: left; does not work properly.

The css changed in RC2 due to the new block which the buttons now sit in, which is why that no longer works.

Edit your sidebar_share_page template as follows:

Find this:
Code:
<div class="secondaryContent">

Replace with this:
Code:
<div class="secondaryContent" style="min-height: 60px">

Also, edit the new sidebar share page css:
Code:
.sidebar .sharePage .shareControl
{