XF 1.5 Removing Board Title From Home Tab Location

Status
Not open for further replies.

RSI

Hi,

How can I remove the Board Title from my Home tab page without removing the title from the basic board information settings?

It was working fine when my page was just a page node, but when I installed Brogan's CTA Home Page redirect add-on, https://xenforo.com/community/resources/cta-home-page.5029/ it no longer works.

I do have the <xen:h1></xen:h1> below at the top of my page node.

Code:
<xen:h1></xen:h1>

<div class="messageText ugc baseHtml">

<style>
p.padding1 {
padding-top: 0.1em;
}

p.padding2 {
padding-top: 0.5em;
}

p.padding3 {
padding-bottom: 1em;
}
</style>

I think the redirect to the Home tab now is undoing it so what template do I need to edit? Is there one for the Home tab? Maybe another <xen:h1>{$xenOptions.boardTitle}</xen:h1> somewhere?

Thanks...

You should post in the add-on thread for any specific support related to it.

However:
In addition, a simple template modification changes the page title and the browser tab to the board name.
So disabling the template modification should resolve it.

So disabling the template modification should resolve it.

You mean the <xen:h1></xen:h1> in my html for the page node or your CTA Home Page add-on?

I've removed the <xen:h1></xen:h1> from the top of the html and it still does not work and I want your add-on installed.

I guess I'm a little confused :unsure:

You can move this thread to the CTA Home Page add-on forum if you want, but I think I've tracked it down from your reply, but I'm still not sure exactly what to change.

I'm guessing it's in the pagenode_container template correct?

Code:
    <modification template="pagenode_container" modification_key="cta_homepage_pagenode_container_title" description="Change the page title and browser tab to the board name" execution_order="10" enabled="1" action="str_replace">
      <find><![CDATA[<xen:title>{$page.title}</xen:title>]]></find>
      <replace><![CDATA[<xen:if is="{$page.node_id} == {$xenOptions.ctaHomePageOptions.node_id.0}">
    <xen:h1>{$xenOptions.boardTitle}</xen:h1>
<xen:else />
    <xen:title>{$page.title}</xen:title>
</xen:if>]]></replace>
    </modification>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom