XF 2.2 Removing banners from the sides of posts

Candela

I am wondering if they make a addon that will eliminate the avatar banners in posts. My site uses banners and I am wondering this..Instead of scrolling though a lot of banners from previous post to be able to post?

I am looking for a way to turn off usergroup banners that go on the avatar of a member.It would be great if a user could hide others users banners in posts as so much page is wasted!

I have looked in SP and I do not see this?
Can you guide me a little more?
I am not looking to delete them..Just hide them but be accessible if any member wants to see them

I am not looking to delete them..Just hide them but be accessible if any member wants to see them
That sounds a lot more complicated than your original question about hiding them, which you can do with CSS in the extra.less template.

Maybe

Code:
.message-userBanner.userBanner
{display:none}

That sounds a lot more complicated than your original question about hiding them, which you can do with CSS in the extra.less template.

Maybe

Code:
.message-userBanner.userBanner
{display:none}
That will not show any of them.... odds are this can be achieved by editing the templates and putting in a variable to either show or not show based upon the results of a custom user field. Similar to how you can limit NSFW nodes based upon custom user field selections.

Top Bottom