XF 1.5 Remove user from the member list?

Dryline

I’ve performed several searches regarding the above subject and haven’t come up with anything of substance. I have a user who requested that their name be removed from the member list and I was wondering if there are any template modifications or other code I could input that would accomplish this. I’m not sure if Extra.css would allow me to do this, so thought I’d pose the question here. I’m not a coding wizard in case it wasn’t apparent!

If this functionality exists in xF 2 then I have one more reason to upgrade. Please let me know if anyone has ideas on how this could be done. I found a couple of unmaintained add-ons that sort of address a solution, but none that have this exact functionality.

TIA,
Mark

We are unique in that we require real names on our forum, unless they’re a well-known television personality (or something similar) and ask for an anonymous name upfront.

In member_list_macros, enclose the inner of the macro content with
HTML:
<xf:if is="$user.user_id != X">
(here goes the macro content)
</xf:if>
where X is the user id of the user who wants to be hidden. There should be some kind of possibility to achieve the same effect in XF1.5. Afair the "macros" there were hardcoded for-loops, so you could take the same approach.

Nope, that's for XF2 as I said. There should be something similar in XF1.5, probably member_list or so. I might dive in into that after the weekend, don't have a 1.5 here sadly.

Top Bottom