1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. This forum is for release discussion only. Discussions that do not relate specifically to the resource release should be discussed in another, more appropriate forum.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Remove Sublinks From Navigation Menu

Discussion in 'Template Modifications [Archive]' started by Pro, Aug 1, 2011.

1. Pro

Pro Active Member

I know this is a simple mod, but I am making this because I couldn't find the answer anywhere. :eek:

Edit Template: navigation

Look for and delete (or <-- comment out -->) the following lines.

Home Button
                    <a href="{$extraTab.href}" class="navLink">{$extraTab.title}</a>
                    <a href="{$extraTab.href}" class="SplitCtrl" rel="Menu"></a>
                    <a href="{$tabs.forums.href}" class="navLink">{$tabs.forums.title}</a>
                    <a href="{$tabs.forums.href}" class="SplitCtrl" rel="Menu"></a>
    Any add-on's tabs
                    <a href="{$extraTab.href}" class="navLink">{$extraTab.title}</a>
                    <a href="{$extraTab.href}" class="SplitCtrl" rel="Menu"></a>
                    <a href="{$tabs.members.href}" class="navLink">{$tabs.members.title}</a>
                    <a href="{$tabs.members.href}" class="SplitCtrl" rel="Menu"></a>
                    <a href="{$tabs.help.href}" class="navLink" rel="help">{$tabs.help.title}</a>
                    <a href="{$tabs.help.href}" class="SplitCtrl" rel="Menu"></a>
    There was also a section that said <!-- extra tabs: end -->. I am assuming there is/will be an option for an add-on author to make a tab show up after the help link/the end of the standard tabs? I won't add this code in for now since I don't see or understand why it is there. o_O

If I am doing something wrong, please be quick to tell me. This is the first thread like this I have made so I might be way off, haha. It worked for me so I can only assume it'll work for you. :D

Thanks for your help Jake Bunce.
    dwdmadmac likes this.