1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.5 Remove image from custom pages?

Discussion in 'Styling and Customization Questions' started by HobbsVT, Jan 6, 2016.

1. HobbsVT

HobbsVT Member

Hi guys,

I am using an image to show userbars by using the "User Title Override" function for each usergroup.
    I need this as my forum is very reliant on upgrades and userbars. I found a plugin which automatically did this https://xenforo.com/community/threads/user-rank-images.33473/ BUT it's showing EVERY single userbar that each member would have in the postbit.. (Some members have up to 5 and obviously that would be a mess)

My question is - as I'm using the "User title override" function to serve this purpose, it's also showing on the "Member page"

and most importantly "Staff online now"

Any ideas on how I can remove just the userbar image from these two pages? Or another way which will serve my purpose?

I actually just transferred back to Xenforo today from myBB so it's been hectic!

2. HobbsVT

HobbsVT Member

Can anyone help with this?
  3. HobbsVT

HobbsVT Member

Managed to solve this after PM'ing a member on the off-chance. Many thanks to @Tracy Perry
    Tracy Perry likes this.