1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Remove "Forums" in breadcrumbs only on pages

Discussion in 'XenForo Development Discussions' started by attemis, Feb 4, 2014.

1. attemis

attemis Member

This is my problem:
    I want to remove the "Forums" link only when a XenForo Page (pages/test/) is viewed.
    I searched and found this code for XF 1.1, which removes the "Forums" link on all pages, but it didn't work for me... (I'm on XF 1.3 Beta 1)
                <xen:if is="{$selectedTab}">
                    <span class="crust"{xen:if $microdata, ' itemscope="itemscope" itemtype="http://data-vocabulary.org/Breadcrumb"'}>
                        <a href="{$selectedTab.href}" class="crumb"{xen:if $microdata, ' rel="up" itemprop="url"'}><span{xen:if $microdata, ' itemprop="title"'}>{$selectedTab.title}</span></a>
                        <span class="arrow"><span>&gt;</span></span>
  2. Carlos

Carlos Well-Known Member

If you have xenForo 1.2, you can find that in phrases, look for "Forums" phrase.

EDIT: Looks like you're still on 1.1.x
  3. Sheldon

Sheldon Well-Known Member

Also, he wants to remove it....

Not even sure if that is possible. I've personally never looked into it.

I tried it with this page:

Using this:
    .pagenode_container .crust.selectedTabCrumb {
        display: none;
    And it removed it... could start with that.

I think that is what you are asking about....
  4. Carlos

Carlos Well-Known Member

I know he wants to remove it, but I thought that removing "forums" from the phrase, or at least changing the phrase name would would've solved it...?

And I didn't see the 1.3 beta part in the OP, I had assumed he was on 1.1.x because I was pretty much scanning. Apologies.