Remove Discussion and Message Count

Thank you Shelley. Is there also a way to remove the "discussion" and "message" text?

Remove the following code at the node_forum_level_2:

HTML:
<dl>
<dt>{xen:phrase discussions}:</dt> <dd>{xen:if $forum.privateInfo, '&ndash;', {xen:number $forum.discussion_count}}</dd>
<dt>{xen:phrase messages}:</dt> <dd>{xen:if $forum.privateInfo, '&ndash;', {xen:number $forum.message_count}</dd>
<dl>

Thank you both for this, I was looking for a similar thing. I edited each forum with a description but the description is not showing in the forumhome it's only showing the description when the forum category is clicked. Is there a fix for this?

Can you please post a screenshot of the area that you want to remove?

hi, sorry, i no this is an old thread. but im wanting to remove also the discussion and message count from subforums.

i have done this:
Code:
.forum_list .nodeText .pairsInline dd, .forum_list .nodeText .pairsInline dl {display:none;}
and this:
Code:
<dl>
<dt>{xen:phrase discussions}:</dt> <dd>{xen:if $forum.privateInfo, '&ndash;', {xen:number $forum.discussion_count}}</dd>
<dt>{xen:phrase messages}:</dt> <dd>{xen:if $forum.privateInfo, '&ndash;', {xen:number $forum.message_count}</dd>
<dl>
to hide and remove from forum list home page. but when clicking a forum with subforums, the message count is still there.
i also want to remove subforums from forum list to.

is this possible please?

thanks.

can i please give this a one off bump. its actually something i really need please. thanks.

edit: found it...this hides the sub dropdown on forum home.

Code:
.nodeList .subForumsPopup
{
    display: none;
}

to remove post counts in sub-forum display.
edit: template - node_forum_level_2
find and remove:
Code:
<dl>
<dl>

Last edited:
Hi,

You can simply add this in "EXTRA.css":
Code:
.nodeList .nodeStats
{
    display: none;
}

to remove the text and the counter and add this to remove the counter only:
Code:
.nodeList .nodeStats dd