[rellect] Likes Summary [Deleted]

rellect updated [rellect] Likes Summary with a new update entry:

v1.2.0

Added a new counting method.
So far the displayed likes were the likes of the first post in the thread. Now it is possible to show the total likes in the thread (the sum of all posts's likes).

The function to sort threads by likes is also updated to allow sorting by total likes.

These changes are customizable and separated. For example, it is possible to show the total likes in the thread, but keep ordering by the first post likes.

By default it will be set to First Post Likes, so no...

Read the rest of this update entry...

woo hoo! my suggestion was added.

Now with the new feature you are able to choose to see the "total likes" within a thread.

Here's how it looks:

Capture.webp

I like this feature alot, exactly what i need

thank you very much sir!!

Is it possible to just display the number of likes (depending on the option) under replies/views? Maybe just provide a variable to plugin where we want the total to show in the template?

Is it possible to just display the number of likes (depending on the option) under replies/views? Maybe just provide a variable to plugin where we want the total to show in the template?
You can use {$thread.likes} and delete the content of the rellect_likes_summary template

hmmm is there a conditional to show only for the forum_view template?
Since you trying to use the variable outside the addon template, I think the best way will be using it like this
HTML:
<xen:if is="isset({$thread.likes})">
    {$thread.likes}
</xen:if>
Let me know if it works for you

hello sir!

after doing some testing, it seems your add-on is causing some problems on my forum,

It won't let me go into only 1 subforum, sometimes it works, sometimes it won't, its very slow when i click on 1 subforum,

it is only 1 subforum, all other subforums work fine,

the subforum that doesn't work is always id.123

can you please look into this? i love this add-on, i want to use it forever, but at the moment it is disabled:(

thank you sir!!

hello sir!

after doing some testing, it seems your add-on is causing some problems on my forum,

It won't let me go into only 1 subforum, sometimes it works, sometimes it won't, its very slow when i click on 1 subforum,

it is only 1 subforum, all other subforums work fine,

the subforum that doesn't work is always id.123

can you please look into this? i love this add-on, i want to use it forever, but at the moment it is disabled:(

thank you sir!!
Hi
Please pm me the link to your site where I can see the issue.
I'll try to help.

Top Bottom