XF 2.1 Regular Admin Permission Settings

Alfuzzy

I'm working on setting up permisisons for Regular Admins.

In the AdminCP if I go to Groups & Permissions >> Administrators...then open an individual Regular Admins settings...there are the check box permission categories for the AdminCP.

Is there a way to fine tune what a regular Admin has access to in each individual check box category?

Thanks

p.s. Screenshot attached in case there's any confusion what I'm referring to.

Attachments

• Admin Permissions.webp
    Admin Permissions.webp
    49.1 KB · Views: 33
Thanks for clarifying.:)

One more question please. If all of the check box's in the image above are deselected...some of the items in the "Tools" category remain accessible in the AdminCP (image attached). I don't know how sensitive these remaining items are to forum operations.

If necessary...is there a way that these remaining items in the AdminCP "Tools" category can be made not accessible (hidden)?

Thanks

Attachments

• Admin Permissions 2.webp
    Admin Permissions 2.webp
    5.8 KB · Views: 7
It would require some level of customisation to remove those.

Having access to them won't affect anything though - it's just for testing various functions.

Ok...good deal...thanks.:)

Admins of course are trusted individuals. My concern is if a curious Admin see's something interesting in the AdminCP...and thinks...."Ooh Shiney...I wonder what that does?".

They adjust something...break the site in some way...and they don't know how to reverse it!:cry:

Top Bottom