Registration Link

Ji2myTran

Hi Guys,

Is it possible if i wanna keep the login bar as defaut of xenforo but i want to change the Login/Register button in sidebar that when anyone want to register an account, it will automatically jumped to the registration page instead of still keep "Pop-up" in the login bar? I was tried to change the registration link in sidebar but it is still keep "Pop-up" when i click on Login/Register button...

Thanks! :)

Hi Jake,

Thank you for your information. However, i just want to keep the scrolling down menu from the top in Login Bar as default of Xenforo, NOT a overlay window in the middle of the page... but in Login/Register button, i want it to go directly to the Registration page when member click on it, instead of selecting the option " No, create an account now." in the scrolling down menu from the top.

Do you know if this is possible?

Thanks!

Then just add the code to disable the scroll:

Rich (BB code):
<script>
XenForo.LoginBar = function(a){};
</script>

It's part of the guide I linked. That guide has you add two pieces of code, one to disable scroll and one to add overlay.

Hi Jake,

What i meant is i just want to keep the scrolling down menu from the top in Login Bar as default of Xenforo, NOT a overlay window in the middle of the page... but in Login/Register button, i want it to go directly to the Registration page when member click on it, instead of selecting the option " No, create an account now." in the scrolling down menu from the top.

But if i only insert that code without an "OverlayTrigger" code, there is no more scrolling down menu from the top in Login Bar as default of Xenforo in both login bar or login/signup button in sidebar.

If i follow all the steps that you guided in above topic, when i click on login bar (top of header), it will directly transfer to the first page before go though to registration page. And click on Login/Signup button in sidebar, there will be a overlay window in the middle of the page appeared to ask member to login - This isn't what i want to display as well. :)

Thanks!

Top Bottom