• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
Register Email

Register Email 3.6

No permission to download
Sends an email to the admin after a new user registration sign up.

AndyB

AndyB submitted a new resource:

Register Email - Sends an email to the admin after new user registration.

Description:

This add-on will send an email to the admin with information about a new registration sign up. This add-on is typically used on forums which have new user registration moderation and allows the admin to gain additional information to help identify and easily remove spammers before their account is approved.

(Example email)

View attachment 62120

Key Features:
  • Email sent immediately after completion of registration
  • Shows all custom user fields...
Read more about this resource...

Lone Wolf

Is there any way for a newly registered user (before email activation) to result in a thread being created in a specific forum instead of the email. I think a thread in a New Users forum would be easier to manage than lots of emails.

Great add-on, thanks for that !

Looks like you could clean up the zip file a bit ? We probably do not need all the _MACOSX and .DS_store files ?

Cheers,

Marcel.

masterchief

Is there any way for a newly registered user (before email activation) to result in a thread being created in a specific forum instead of the email. I think a thread in a New Users forum would be easier to manage than lots of emails.
I would like to see a feature where NewUser message is generated in predesignated thread, data from desired custom fields might be included in the message as well. Thanx for this addon Andy