Register Email

Register Email 3.8

No permission to download

AndyB

AndyB submitted a new resource:

Register Email - Sends an email to the admin after new user registration.

Description:

This add-on will send an email to the admin with information about a new registration sign up. This add-on is typically used on forums which have new user registration moderation and allows the admin to gain additional information to help identify and easily remove spammers before their account is approved.

(Example email)

View attachment 62120

Key Features:
  • Email sent immediately after completion of registration
  • Shows all custom user fields...

Read more about this resource...

Is there any way for a newly registered user (before email activation) to result in a thread being created in a specific forum instead of the email. I think a thread in a New Users forum would be easier to manage than lots of emails.

@AndyB who puts in the automobile and name? I registered and got the below, I was not asked to put automobile or name, how does it get in there..
file.webp

Great add-on, thanks for that !

Looks like you could clean up the zip file a bit ? We probably do not need all the _MACOSX and .DS_store files ?

Cheers,

Marcel.

Is there any way for a newly registered user (before email activation) to result in a thread being created in a specific forum instead of the email. I think a thread in a New Users forum would be easier to manage than lots of emails.

I would like to see a feature where NewUser message is generated in predesignated thread, data from desired custom fields might be included in the message as well. Thanx for this addon Andy

Hi @AndyB can i add a few registermail notice reciver ?if yes , shoul i separate with comma or semicolon (i need this for moderators) thank you.

Top Bottom