Regarding Conditionals

Hi. I'm an admin over at a vB3 forum. We're likely to convert to Xenforo in the near future. I've tested Xenforo a bit and am really liking it. Unfortunately, there are some issues that I was hoping could be answered.

My forum has several contests where members can pick the prize of being able to temporarily wear larger than normal avatars. Xenforo restricts avatar dimensions to predetermined ones. I did manage to find workarounds that allows non-standard avatar sizes to be shown. Sadly, everyone is able to wear the maximum avatar dimension I've set. I do have a possible fix for my issue but I'm not familiar enough with Xenforo's conditionals to do it at the moment. Essentially, I want to show content in a post if the poster belongs to a specific usergroup or if he/she doesn't.

In vBulletin I can do something like this:

Code:
<if condition="$post['usergroupid']==312">stuff</if>

That allows me to display content in the postbit if the poster belongs to usergroup 312. If he doesn't then it doesn't appear. How would I go about doing this in Xenforo? If would solve my concerns about one of the most popular contest prizes, that we currently offer in our vb3 forum, and how the possible move to Xenforo will alter it.

Sorry if this isn't the properly forum for this question.

Top Bottom