Refreshing...

What is your favourite way of refreshing a page in your browser?

• Press F5

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Right click -> Press 'e'

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Richt click -> Click "Refresh"

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Press: Ctrl/Cmd + R

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters

Saeed

We do it like a gazillion times in a day. :cool:

Sometimes because we really need to refresh and perhaps see some change / update on the page...:rolleyes:

Sometimes out of frustration...:mad:

And sometimes just for the heck of it...:p:sneaky:

So, how do you like telling your browser to "refresh" you? :)

I didn't vote because it depends on where my hands are at the time. If I'm on my keyboard on a site that I do a lot of typing, then I use F5. If I'm on a site where I'm just clicking and browsing, I typically hit the refresh button in the browser or right-click and hit refresh, whichever takes the least effort.

Lol. I thought I was the only one who did that. When I'm typing, editing or expecting to do so after the refresh, my left hand remains on the keyboard ALL the time. So even if I do move my right hand to grab the mouse, it's F5 for me. But if I'm half sitting, half lying in my chair and would have to reach out to get the keyboard, then it's mostly right click -> refresh. :D

Lol. I thought I was the only one who did that. When I'm typing, editing or expecting to do so after the refresh, my left hand remains on the keyboard ALL the time. So even if I do move it to grab the mouse, it's F5 for me. But if I'm half sitting, half lying in my chair and would have to reach out to get the keyboard, then it's mostly right click -> refresh. :D
Yes, it's all about how I'm positioned and what makes it easier for me :D

Top Bottom